Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To A Grrreat Friend!

Good Morning Everyone!
Does anyone have a list of sites you go to for your challenges? I think I'd like to try some of them out so if you have a list of favorites, would you mind passing them along?

In the meantime...this card is for our friend, Bill, whose birthday is just 2 days away. He's one of our motorcycle buddies and my hubby and I just love he and his wife. We've been friends for years!

SU's Under the Stars stamp set, along with Basic Gray, Kraft, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock.

Blessings one and all! It looks like we're getting some sunshine later! Hooray!

7 comments:

Roxy said...

This is so Bill! Love it!

Janet said...

great card:) I have a challenge blog:)
www.corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com

I have challenges every sunday:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Deby! Your friend will love it! Awesome image.

I have the links for maybe 20 differnt challenges in my sidebar. :)

Hugs, Vanja

Sharon said...

I adore this card. I so wish that we had this stamp set here in Australia. Oh well, can't have everything I suppose.

kareN stampZ said...

yes I agree with Sharon we need that stamp set he's adorable HB to Bill hope it's a great day

Debby said...

Nicely done Deb. Really cute and that ribbon is fabulous! I have several challenge blogs listed but never get to them. Go here and they list the majority of them.

http://dailydare4u.blogspot.com/

Anne said...

http://dailydare4u.blogspot.com/ lists lots of challenges, like Vanja I have plenty in the sidebars on my blog, also check out this link for a HUGE list of them: http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/everychallengeyoucanthinkof

PS Love the card!