Monday, March 9, 2009

No More Boo-Boo's!

A few months back a dear man at church fell at home and broke his hip, the ball joint part. After some time in the hospital and more time at a rehab center, he was recuperating well and just about ready to go back to work when...you guessed it...he fell again! This time he chipped his pelvis, but thankfully he won't need surgery as he did before. Today he was moved from the hospital back to the rehab center where he will again have to go through therapy to get things in good working order. I plan to go visit him tomorrow on my way into the office and take him this card. I know the band-aids are in the wrong place but I think he'll appreicate the well wishes just the same.

The sofa and boy are Magnolia stamps, the lamp is something I got off ebay a long time ago, and the sentiment is from SU's Mini Mates. A few embellies and voila! It's ready to go.

And now I need to go to bed, which is where I should've been at least 2 hours ago!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the stamps, great job in combining them. :)

Hugs, Vanja

Roxy said...

Jerry will love it! Gorgeous!

Janet said...

awwwwww such a sweet card!!

Kim Marie said...

He will love it!! So cute! Just the thing to brighten up his room :)

Kim