Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Workshop Projects

Here's the workshop projects I did this past Saturday with my group. Being as there were several "newbies" in the group, I kept it simple.

Here: Lovely as a Tree stamp set (heat embossed), with Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White cardstock, Pacific Point ribbon. As some say, "Easy--peasy."







This one: Basic Black cardstock embossed with Cuttlebug's Leafy Branch folder. Botanical Blooms stamp set from SU's Sale-a-Bration catalog. Regal Rose, Rose Red, Green Galore & Whisper White cardstock also used.

Everybody did a great job! And now I need to make some personal cards for family & friends... Ta Ta...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards! Great combinations of colours and I just love the image on the fist one. :)
Hugs, Vanja

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's me again! I have something for you on my blog. :)
Hugs, vanja

Debby said...

Lovely as a tree is one of my most favorite sets. So versatile. These are great. I'm sure your attendess were wow'd!