Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Few More Creations

Here's a few more cards I made while very much awake in the middle of the day!
This first one is for a pastor-friend who was in Florida with my hubby. Yesterday Eric received a box of gourmet coffee in the mail (as the result of a conversation they had during their trip). This is the thank you card I made for him to send. The stamp set is from Papertrey Ink. Cardstock: Kraft, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla. Ink: Blue Bayou, Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip & Always Artichoke. Ribbon: non-SU (but oh so cute!)
And this one's for a friend at church whose having a birthday March 21st. Yep - I'm ahead of schedule! SU's Window Dressing stamp set. Cardstock & DSP all SU: Blue Bayou, River Rock, Really Rust, Whisper White.

And this last one's for my sister-in-law in California whose also having a birthday March 21st. My hubby will be officiating at her daughter's wedding in July. We're hoping the whole family will be able to go out for it but at this point we're not sure, even though airfare is lower than in years past. Sending one is alot different than sending 6...but we're praying! And if it doesn't work out, okay. We'll be there in heart for sure! SU's Merci stamp set. Cardstock: Bashful Blue & Whisper White. Ink: Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, YoYo Yellow. Ribbon: Another cute, non-SU type! Cuttlebug folder: Spots & Dots.


Have a wonderful day everyone! The sun is shining here already and it's supposed to get up into the mid-to-high 40's...a real heat wave!

6 comments:

Roxy said...

These are adorable!

Janet said...

great cards!!
hugs

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards! I really love that cat on the window and I need my morning coffee.lol Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. I don't go anywhere particularly for a sketch, I just visit challenge blogs. But, also, Katharina has some fabulous sketches, you should check them out.
Have a great day
Vanja

Viv said...

Fab cards - love the cat especially....

kareN stampZ said...

You have been busy - yes I've just bought Window dressing 7 am very excited by the cat

Debby said...

I love them all but the kitty cat is my fave!