Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Same, Only Different


Here are two cards that are essentially the same, only different that I made for my God-given mom's twin sons, in essence, my step-brothers. I've not yet met either one as they live in different states, but I have talked to each on the phone! Their birthdays are coming up so I made these to acknowledge their special days!
I used To the Nines Specialty DSP from SU, which I LOVE, plus Always Artichoke and Sahara Sand cardstock. The stamp set is a familiar favorite, Lovely as a Tree. I also used the Word Window Punch, Round Metal Edge Tags, and Natural Hemp Twine. I paper pierced the entire card and then put Crystal Effects on the word Celebrate! As I've mentioned before, "man cards" are difficult for me and these were no exception.
I know the pictures didn't come out very well, but which do you like better?

8 comments:

Janet said...

great cards!!

kareN stampZ said...

Like them both (is that allowed)

Roxy said...

Very cool! Dropping the frog in your 1st office tomorrow night.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards!
Hugs, Vanja

Viv said...

Two lovely cards - think I like the bottom one best!!!! Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment on my birdie. A group I belong to are making little 'journals' from them - we all make one for everyone else as well as one for ourselves!Others are further down in my blog if you want to have a look!

Debby said...

I think they are both great but since you asked I like the first one better. How old are they that you have never met them? Nosy I know.

Anne said...

Love them both, yes they are equal but different, what could be better for twins?

Kim Marie said...

:) More green is better :)
They are both great!
Kim