Monday, March 2, 2009

One is a Lonely Number...

I wasn't going to stamp tonight but I couldn't help myself. The house was quiet with the kids finally in bed; and with my DH gone to Florida, I had a few minutes to myself with no demands on my time whatsoever. Imagine that! That certainly doesn't happen very often, at least not at my house. Usually there's something to be done! With the dishes done and the dogs walked, I headed upstairs to my craft room.

I can't take complete credit for this card because I got inspiration for it from somewhere else during the course of my day today.

Everything on it is from SU except for the bird which is a Bella, and the rhinestones. Cardstock: So Saffron, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango,, Whisper White. Haiku DSP. Ink: More Mustard. Button: Favorites. Ribbon: Tangerine Tango.

One is indeed a lonely number, but for tonight, that's all she wrote! I'm off to bed!

Sweet dreams everyone!

5 comments:

Janet said...

very pretty card!!

Roxy said...

This is gorgeous! Inspiration from a quilt? At least that was my first thought.....

Debby said...

Pretty. I love all the piercing. So the suspense is killing me. What was your inspiration?

Anne said...

Very pretty card. Hope you're not feeling too lonely and are enjoying your "me" time

Hugs
Anne

Kim Marie said...

Love all the patterns and of course the bella bird :)

Great card!
Kim