Friday, March 6, 2009

The Mouse Will Play!

Yep. The cat's away...and I am playing!!! Here's just a few projects I've gotten accomplished during his absence. I do miss him terribly but suffice it to say, I'm making good use of my "me" time!


This first card is a birthday card for an uncle in California. Just some random things I put together. The star punch is an old SU one that I got off ebay many moons ago.






This one's for a friend from church who just landed back in the hospital. Pray for her, won't you? Her name is Peggy. I'm on a Cuttlebug kick and this is one of their new folders that also comes with cutting dies called Everyday Greetings.





And this one's for another uncle in Colorado. Live Like You Mean It stamp set from SU, plus one of Gina K's that has the fishing pole.




This one's for a friend at church whose "bark is really bigger than his bite!" He's a great man of God and guess what? He's having another birthday!!! And I get to remind him!!! (hehehe). SU's Under the Stars used here. You can't see it, but I "lined" the white paper at the top of the card with Tempting Turquoise. My flash must've bleached that part out!



This one's just an encouragement card for a young lady who came to our church for the first time this past weekend. She's friends with one of the ladies in my stamping group. Precious, precious girl. I "connected" with her right away. Here I used the new CB folder Friends Forever. The stamp is one that came in the Round Robin box from SBS #25 !!! Too cute to pass up.


And this one's a Thank You card for my friend who brought the kids and I dinner last night "just because." She knows Eric's out of
town so she just wanted to bless us. Mission accomplished! "Nothing" is what was left by the time all was said and done! The CB folder & die is called With Gratitude.

Time to tend to chores before I head back upstairs! Have a tremendous day everyone! And oh yeah...I have some really exciting news to share later. Do you wonder what it could be? Let's just say "Pearl" is no longer with me, but 'someone else" is, or will be soon once the weather cooperates and gives us an opportunity to get her home! Oh yeah...Oh yeah... And she's RED too - my favorite color!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards, Deby, all of them. :)

Hugs, Vanja

Sharon said...

You are so lucky! Time to make all those cards! How fantastic. They are all lovely.

Roxy said...

Oh my! You have been a busy girl. These are all great! See you Sunday.

Debby said...

Why can't my mouse every go away? :-( Cute cards. My fave is the green or maybe the so kind. That one is so elegant.

Anne said...

Wow what a great collection of cards!

It's fun to have time to yourself - enjoy :)

Kim Marie said...

These are all gorgeous! And I recognize that CB folder and diecuts! I have them too! :)
Kim