Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Few Things I've Done...

Here's a few THANK YOU cards I've done over the past few days.

This first one's for my hairdresser whom I was sending a check to for some products I ordered. Very appropriate, huh? (Love those Bellas!).


This next one I did for my hubby who needed a card to send to a
pastor/friend of his. ("Man cards" continue to be difficult for me!).
And this last one's for some friends whom we've known for the better part of 15 years. So many wonderful things are going on in their lives...and I just wanted to thank them for sharing it all in church on Sunday!
Bless you all! I'm off to do a workshop this afternoon. Thankfully it's too chilly to ride today so I won't be missing the open road!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards! I think you are pretty good in making "man cards", because that one is gorgeous! I don't think I've made a real "man card", yet, so I'm gonna have to try one of these days.
And Bella image on the first card is just awesome!
We have an aweful weather here, too, it's been rainy all day...

Have a great weekend
Hugs, Vanja

Roxy said...

Wonderful cards! What's not to love about Bella? No one knew they were getting married, not even they were sure they would.

Debby said...

Hows the new bike? Love all these cards. Cute cute cute cute cute cute cute. The middle one is my fave. Love the colors, the layout, love it all.

Leslie said...

Your cards are incredible and I am so jealous you have been out riding already!! It starts to get warm here, but not just yet!!
Have a great week sister!
Leslie