Saturday, April 25, 2009

Two Cards For Two Dudes

I've been busy in so many ways, not the least of which is making cards!!! Here's just a couple of my creations that I've done this past week.


This first one is for Matt, the man from our church whose been working on our house. Since I'm 99.9% certain that he won't be reading my blog, I feel safe in posting it today even though it won't go out in the mail til later this afternoon. Why has he been working on our house? Because we decided to take it off the market and stay put until all of the kids are out of school - another 7 years! So in order to make life more comfortable while we wait for their respective graduations, we're doing a bit of remodeling. Stamp set is SU's Totally Tools.

This next one is for Bill, a friend, a semi-neighbor (he & his wife live 5 miles further up in the hills than we do), and he's the treasurer at our church. Being as I'm the bookkeeper, I work closely with Bill. This stamp set is from Cornish Heritage Farms, Primitive Blessings. I couldn't resist doing this for him, even though he's not an "old crow" per se! On the inside I put "Welcome Home!" (hehehe)

It's another gorgeous day today! My boys are hitting golf balls in our front yard (and will ride the dirt bikes later). My girls and I will go to my SU workshop this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone!

7 comments:

Roxy said...

Very cool! See you this afternoon.

Debby said...

Great cards Deby! I love the paisly patterned paper on the top one.

Janet said...

great cards! i always have issues with man cards! love them!
hugs

Anonymous said...

Great cards! I'm sure they'll love them! I hope you had a great day with your girls! :)
Hugs, vanja

Anne said...

Two great cards Deby, love the Crowe image :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Deby! It's me again. I have something for you on my blog.
Hugs, Vanja

Leslie said...

These cards are so great. I love them. I don't know of any men that wouldn't love to get one of those cards!
Hugs, Leslie