Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Hate Grocery Shopping!

What does grocery shopping have to do with this card?
Absolutely nothing!

I do have to go tonight though (ugh!),
which means I really should be making my list and checking it twice,
but since that's something I don't feel like doing right now,
I thought I'd stall a bit longer and post something I've done recently.
It's not one of my better "works of art," but it was fun making just the same.

I've seen a few of the challenge cards my SBS sisters have done..
I believe I will tackle one or two of those next (granting more stalling time...).
Hey, sometimes I work better under pressure, don't you?

Does anybody else hate the task of listing, fetching, driving home, hauling in the house, putting away in the cupboards & pantry, those things that are gone in the blink of any eye which requires the same task to be done the next week??? I guess it's better than going to the dentist though!

6 comments:

Janet said...

awwwwww unfortunatly i live with my sister and don't get to go grocery shopping, but i love it:) I love finding new things to buy and cook:)
Your card is very pretty!! :)
have fun!
hugs

Debby said...

I despise shopping of any kind. Yahoo for the internet. It's like doing the laundry. I'm okay with throwing it in but then what. Where's my laundry fairy? I think your card is lovely btw. Have a glorious day!

Kim Marie said...

Bring on the dentist!!!

I know this will sound like whining TOTALLY, but since my DH does the cooking, am I REALLY needed to do the shopping?! I can't stand it either! I would pay to have it delivered like the good old days, but ah well!

Just blessed I have the resources to buy groceries...I'll stop complaining now!

The card is beautiful, Deby! Esp. in real life!
:)
Kim

Anne said...

love food, love cooking, don't mind shopping but HATE putting it through the checkout, packing it into bags, into the car, into the cupboards :)

Oh, love the card too :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Deby! I do like shopping, but only when I get to buy something for myself, too. :)

Hugs, Vanja

Roxy said...

How'd I miss this post? I like this card too. Grocery shopping.....YUK!