Thursday, April 2, 2009

Birthdays Are Made For Ice Cream!


April is a month filled with special days to acknowledge, much like June, and come to think of it, the rest of the calendar year as well.

I've been busy making this month's cards which I'll reveal a little at a time. (Don't want to overwhelm you with my masterpieces! - ha!)

Anyway, this one's for my niece, Stephanie, who lives in California. I'm not afforded a lot of time with her being as I live on the east coast, but whenever I'm out for a visit she always makes time to see me wherever I might be perching at the moment.

Birthdays are a good time for ice cream - who wants a cone???

3 comments:

Janet said...

what a cute card! love it:)
hugs

Roxy said...

Yummy!

Debby said...

Looks good enough to eat! Love it. The clear button is a nice touch, I need to do that,