Friday, April 3, 2009

I Got Mine Today!

I had no idea I'd be so excitted but I am!!! On our way home from a day of shopping, my hubby and I stopped by the post office to grab our mail. Amongst the usual assortment of junk and "unhappy mail" (bills) was this darling Easter card from my SBS sister, Anne. Our group is doing a swap - she got my name - and even though she only mailed it from the UK on March 31st, it arrived today!!! What fun to receive!


She also sent me some images to play with, 3 each of 2 designs.
Too bad I have plans for my evening -- take the kids to youth group, go to the gym, and then shop for flooring for my laundry room which is being renovated at the moment. I'd much rather be tucked away in my "special place" where only stamps, ink and paper have my undivided attention!



Thank you, Anne. I love my happy mail!




6 comments:

BritChickNY said...

Don't you just love it when you get goodies in the mail box! Especially from the UK!

Roxy said...

No guy in little brown shorts today :-(.

What an adorable card! and the images look like theyll be fun to play with.

kareN stampZ said...

fantastic & well done Anne

Anonymous said...

You received a beautiful card, Deby! And the images are fabulous, too! Isn't it great when something arrives in the post for you?!

Hugs, Vanja

Debby said...

Ah you lucky girl. How sweet is that!

Anne said...

My pleasure :)

Images are from Sugar Nellie - enjoy them