Saturday, April 11, 2009

More Easter Cards

Did I tell you that I had to take my Cricut back to the store because it didn't work right?
It was the one my DH got me for Christmas.
Anyway, I finally exchanged it and this one works perfectly!
I'm quite pleased, needless to say.
I only have 2 cartridges at this point, but I'm sure I'll be getting more because,
afterall, I NEED more cartridges which promotes more creativity!
These are just a couple more Easter cards I did.
Yep, the Cricut cut the grass and the eggs!
May everyone's day be blessed tomorrow!

5 comments:

Janet said...

very cute! i hope you have a happy easter:)
hugs

kareN stampZ said...

they're very lovely - lucky you owing a Cricut

Debby said...

I have a cricut and have never used it. I won't tell you how long I've had it. Cute cards. Perhaps I need to bust it out.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards, Deby! I hope you had a great day yesterday!
Hugs, Vanja

Anne said...

Cute eggs, I'd love a Cricut but they cost an arm and a leg over here :(