Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wedding Card For Our Niece

My husband's brother's daughter (aka "our niece") is getting married on Saturday, the 11th. "Uncle Eric" was asked to officate at the wedding so he flew out to LAX yesterday along with our youngest daughter so he could be there to "do the honors." Deb just wanted to go with her dad.

Here's the card I did for Breanne and Jeff to send with their gift. Her favorite color has always been purple so I of course accommodated her color scheme...only to find out later her wedding colors didn't include purple at all, but rather green and brown!!! Oh well, I tried.

I think this picture is just adorable though, don't you?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Deby! I love the cute Sarah Kay image. I'm sure your niece loved her card! It's a a great thing you used her favourite colour.

Hugs, Vanja

Debby said...

Darling card Deby. Love the purple.

Roxy said...

Gorgeous! That's one of my favorite images.