Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Couple of Recent Projects


I've spent alot of time lately on my Harley lately so I've not posted anything in a few days. But in between road trips I have created some things, which I'll show you over the course of a few posts.

This first card is for our Assistant Pastor and his wife's anniversary coming up on the 18th. I used some of the new 2009-2010 In Color colors and DSP. Very simple.

This next card is another simple one for one of my uncles in California.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE BOBBY!

We're expecting rain off and on for the next week so I'll undoubtedly be inside more than I'd prefer to be. But that also means I'll be online more seeing what you all have been up to and hopefully showing you my creations!

Have a blessed day everybody!!!

3 comments:

Roxy said...

These ae so cool! What gets me is the dots on Matt & Chrissy's card. Did you actually glue each one down individually? And you call me an over achiever? :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards, Deby! I'm sure they'll love them. I spend less time in the house when the weather is nice, too,I hope you don't get rain. :)
Vanja

Anne said...

Two lovely cards, you do the nicest work Deby!