Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sketch Saturday #59 Challenge


Here's my entry for the Sketch Saturday #59 challenge. I had so much fun doing this one. Don't you just love that butterfly??? It's dream, I'm sure, is to find one beautiful flower after another! This is actually a birthday card that I'll send to my friend near Syracuse next month.
Time to get ready for church!!! Indeed this is the day the Lord has made...and I WILL rejoice and be glad in it!!! It's a wonderfully-sunny day already, promising more sOnshine throughout the day! Blessings everybody!

4 comments:

Susie said...

OMG what a lovely card!!!!!!!

{{HUGS}}

Roxy said...

Too cute! Love the yellow ribbon.

Anne said...

Very nice card! I thought this layout was quite tricky, good to see you've made it work Deby :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Deby! I really love the butterfly.

ps. I have the links in my sidebar to the paper flower tutorials. Here is the link to the one that's very easy to make: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YlkWoSwe-g&feature=related
and here is the link to the paper leaves tutorial: http://increations.blogspot.com/2009/04/how-to-make-paper-leaves-with-veins.html

Hugs, Vanja