Friday, May 22, 2009

Arial View!

I had the MOST amazing morning yesterday!
I went up in my friend's husband's plane with him,
and what a time we had!
Here's a few of the pics I took while enjoying the view!
This first one is of the Letchworth Gorge.

This next one is of the MM Dam. As you can see, the water level is pretty low.

And this one is the arial view of our house! My hubby said it looks like the compound of Waco, Texas - all secluded and tucked back in the trees!
I don't think so!


And this last one is of me in front of the plane, safely on the ground.
It was a great time in the air!

The next thing I want to do is go up in a hot air balloon.
My friend, whose husband I went flying with, says I'm a thrillseeker.
Would you agree?






6 comments:

Roxy said...

You! a thrilll seeker? let's see....motorcycle, whitewater rafting, jet boating.........nahhh.
Yesterday was fun!

BritChickNY said...

So what you are saying is, having two feet firmly planted on the ground is just not your thing.
Sheesh!

kareN stampZ said...

Definitely a thrill seeker - looks like an awesome day though

Debby said...

Been bungee jumping? No I haven't. I hate heights. I'm a big woosie.

Anne said...

Wow! What a brilliant thing to do. I love where your house is, when can I visit? :p)

Anonymous said...

Wow Deby! That must have been an amazing experience! The photos are gorgeous. You definitely are a thrill seeker! :)
Hugs, Vanja