Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fall / Thanksgiving Theme


No more same-o, same-o! No more comfort zone. As much as I love stars and stripes and the whole patriotic theme, my blog had been seriously lacking something. Thankfully I finally figured out what it was ~ seasonal personality! With that in mind, I'm deciding to change my blog theme with each changing season, special occasion, or perhaps random mood. This will indeed depict much more accurately what frame of reference I happen to be coming from at any given time. And it'll keep people like you wondering what I'm up to next! So without further ado... here's my blog's Fall & Thanksgiving theme! And here's a card from my heart to your's as you celebrate the season! I have so much to be thankful for and I know you do too! I know Turkey Day is a couple weeks away yet, but Happy Thanksgiving anyway! Just think! Only 40 more shopping days til Christmas!!! Anybody started their shopping yet???

11 comments:

Roxy said...

Love the layout! I suppose I should get stamping.

Sharon said...

Great card Deby! I love your blog design. I used The Cutest Little Blog on the Block too. It is so easy to change your look whenever you want.

BritChickNY said...

Oh, very nice. Love the background. Your colors are great and isn't it fun "seasonalizing" your blog!!! So many blingies and gidits and gadgets to choose from (or is that wagits and gidgets????)

Viv said...

Blog looks great! This is a lovely card...the colours reflect the autumnal season...

Debby said...

Your blog looks fabulous! Great idea! Love your fall card too. Matches your blog! :-)

Janet said...

love your new blog look and i love your card, great job:)
hugs

Unknown said...

Very classy background!!! Beautiful Card. You have good taste.

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too….. & best of luck for your Christmas shopping.

Susie said...

Love the layout also

Anne said...

Ack! Don't mention the C word... no I've not started Christmas Shopping!!!

Lovely card and I like your seasonal makeover

Hugs
Anne

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs Vanja