Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Won a Challenge!

Oh my gosh! I won Challenge #4 of the SBS #25 group, and didn't even know! Well, not until about 15 minutes ago anyways when I went to the post office to pick up my mail and there was this cute little card with these goodies inside! Here's a pic of the booty I just received (which sparked an "Oh! I won!" response). Thank you to Janet and her diligent endeavors to keep us girls stamping and creating "outside the box" of what we might normally do! And thank you for the gifts! They are greatly appreciated!!!

Wanna know something cool before I sign off? Sunday after church I'm taking my 2 younger daughters to one of my older daughter's apartments so her friends can do their hair! I was already anticipating what kind of Thank You card to make for these college girls who are so graciously giving their time and talent to my younger girls. With this new Bella, I have the perfect image to use!!! Thank you again!!!
Time to go play...

6 comments:

Roxy said...

Congratulations! You're turning into quite the "overacheiver" LOL!

Pia said...

Great prize! Enjoy all your girl time!

Susie said...

great prize!!!Congrats again i bet that wasa nice suprise :)

Debby said...

Wow lots of cool goodies! You lucky girl!

Leslie said...

WOW, Janet really came through with some great goodies!! She is so great! Your card was awesome though, you deserve it!
Stickles? Yes, they are little tubes of glitter glue. They are better than some others because of how fine the glitter is, it doesn't make your page look like something you decorated in 2nd grade! LOL! Plus it comes in so many terrific colors. I love the stuff.
Hugs to you, Leslie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Great prize!!
Vanja