Friday, November 14, 2008

SBS #25 Challenge #6 Entry



Take a look at this darling stamp!!! This is the one I won in the SBS #25 Challenge #4. Isn't it the cutest? And so perfect too for this card I needed to make. I told you I'm going to my college daughter's house on Sunday after church so she and her friends can do my two younger daughter's hair. Well, this is one of the thank you's I plan to send afterwards.
The Challenge was to use bling ~ as little or as much as we wanted. So here she is ~ getting all beautiful for a night on the town!
Blessings!

7 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

woo hoo the bling is blinding me - even down under - what a lovely card

Roxy said...

And we know you're all about the bling! Great card! Have fun with the girls.

Kristen said...

Great card

Janet said...

wow!! great card!! thanks for playing and i am glad you liked the stamp:)
hugs

Sharon said...

Look at all that bling! And what a cute card.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Fabulous image.
Vanja

Debby said...

This is so clever! I love it! Wow! Thanks for the birthday wishes too!