Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged again!

Oh me, oh my...what is a girl to do? It seems that Susie tagged me the day I was leaving for DC. So let's see if I can come up with some new stuff of interest.

First, the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Next, the random and weird facts about me:

1. I'm English, Irish, Dutch, Scotch, Welsh, Polish, Lithuanian, German & Cherokee Indian (aka "a Heinz!").
2. On the back hills of Oregon, when I was 15, my uncle taught me to drive a stick shift - his 3-speed on the column.
3. Sun, sand and surf - my idea for a perfect day!
4. I had a wonderful chicken caesar salad for lunch today.
5. My toenails are painted the most awesome color of cranberry!
6. I took a flying lesson once (yes, in an airplane...but actually it was more like a VW with wings!).
7. I absolutely HATE beets and gag at the smell!

And I'll have to tag others later in the week as I'm headed out the door for another adventure, but nothing even remotely like the one I just came back from. Church business this time - a class in fact!

Keep smiling!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey there my SBS sister! Our administrator made us a home page! They have challenges and all sorts of activities on there! Come hang out with your sisters!
Hugs, Leslie
PS, WAY TO GO with your participation in the race for the cure!!!
Leslie

Leslie said...

Hey, I forgot to add the homepage address! Sorry, here it is,

http://sbsgroup25.ning.com/

Susie said...

I resent you a invite please come and join us....I like to read what people have to say about themself on a Tag. Just random facts you wouldn't know about a person and sorry for double tagging you :) just don't retag me LOL.

Angel Hugs,

Susie

Anne said...

Hi from another of your SBS "sisters" how are the blisters?

Hugs
Anne

n8tvtexan said...

Howdy SBS sister!Congrats on your race.