Saturday, October 25, 2008

No, I Didn't Get Lost!

Hello! Hello!
I've not been around much - here or at home. It's a crazy time of year for our family with so much going on. But thankfully I've managed to sneak a few minutes to show you some of my latest projects. Some of them I used older stamp sets which I still love but just haven't used in some time.




This is the the thank you card I made for the wonderful couple in Virginia who hosted Rox and I before and after the 3Day WALK. Pumpkins remind me of all that we're thankful for!









And this is the thank you card I made for Rox's friend who loaned me an air mat and pad for the 3Day WALK camping experience.








This is a birthday card for a friend.












And another friend's birthday card.











And another birthday card!












This is a card I made for a couple in our church who just had their first baby!












And another big buckle card that I demonstrated at a workshop last night.













This was another workshop project we did last night using the Bouncing Brayer technique, something I'd never done before! Since I love tie-dyed things, I thought this was awesome!











It's Pastor Appreciation Month and this is a card I did for some friends who blessed my hubby with some homemade goodies! I used the small tag punch for the petals & leaves, then folded them.











More Pastor Appreciation thank you cards! I love the Fresh Cuts Notes and stamp set.











And more Pastor Appreciation thank you cards!







That's it for now! Time to attack those dust bunnies and cob webs! Hopefully I'll get to my follow-up letters/cards to all of my 3Day supporters soon!!! I have 27 to do!!!
More joy to follow...Have a truly blessed day!

8 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

well no wonder you haven't been posting - you've been creating - some awesome cards there

Anne said...

Wow you've been busy, what a lovely set of cards. The bouncing brayer looks interesting, I'll have to Google that one...

Roxy said...

Too cute! Love the buckle card.

Susie said...

Thanks for sharing these cards. They are all awesome

hugs
susie

Janet said...

wow your cards are amazing!!! great job!!

Viv said...

You have been busy! A great set of cards

Kristen said...

WOW!!! you;ve been busy. Great cards!

Debby said...

Wow you've been inspired. I love them all but my favorites are the tye dye and the birthday card 3rd one down. Cute cute cute! Have a great day!