Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Totally Tool

All of the men in my life have garages full of tools. That's why I bought the stamp set, Totally Tool, some time ago. With Father's Day coming up and my hubby's brother's BD, I planned to use this set to make all of the cards I needed to send.





I'm not sure which layout is my favorite, but if I had to choose, I guess I'd say my hubby's. His is at the very bottom. I wish his garages were tidy like this; but while most everything else in his life is organized to the hilt, his garages are not, at least not at present. All 5 need a good spring cleaning. (Yes, you read that right. Crazy, huh?) Come to think of it, the inside of the house could use some good old-fashioned spring cleaning too! My, how we accumulate "stuff" when cooped up during winter! Hmmm...I sense a yard sale coming on!










If you had to choose a fav,
which would it be?










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deby! All these cards are gorgeous, I love all the images you used. They are great for "men's cards". I think the last one is my favourite. :)

Garage sales always sounded very interesting and exciting to me, and were "American", too. We don't have them, here. I think we miss a lot...

Have a great day
Vanja

Anonymous said...

Me again, I wanted to say - very American, not were.. lol

Vanja

Becky said...

These are great, love the images.

Janet said...

great man cards! i suck at those! lol

Debby said...

Well sometimes my husband is totally a tool. Oops sorry. Seriously that was the first thing that came to mind when I read your title. We must be having a good day. An another note. I do love your cards. You do masculine well. I'm still working on it.

Roxy said...

They're all great, but I like the peg board on the bottom one.