Friday, June 12, 2009

Family Birthdays



Roger is turning 47 on the 16th.
This is HIS birthday card.







Lorri is turning 50 on the 17th.
This is HER birthday card.


They are married to one another and have 2 great kids.
He is my hubby's brother-in-law.
She is my hubby's sister.

Sadly, we don't get to see them very often because they live about 5 hours away. But it's just like we've never been apart when we do get together. It's so easy to catch up and bridge the gap of time.

Happy Birthday Roger! Happy Birthday Lorri! (I hope they can hear me singing already...) And since they probably don't read my blog, I'd say it's pretty safe to post these before their big days!

6 comments:

Debby said...

Unlisted is right! Both are fantastic and I know they are going to love them!

Roxy said...

These are some of my favorite images. You did a fab job on them and the birthday couple willl love them!

kareN stampZ said...

what very cool stamps - both made me LOL - I'm sure the recipients will love them too

Leslie said...

Deby, those stamps are so much fun aren't they? I have almost all of them, they were being sold at my Joann Fabrics a while back and I went nuts buying them all. Your cards are great. I just wanted to thank you for entering my blog candy and wanted to wish you luck!! I hope you have a great week. Hugs friend. Leslie
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I am planning to talk to you about having a Stampin Up party here thru you. Probably looking towards the end of June. I will write again later. Love ya!!!

Judy said...

Those cards are so much fun - they're really great. Happy birthday to your friends.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards! Both images are awesome.
Vanja