Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cuttlebug Saved My Hiney!


I know you must be wondering what in the world I'm talking about! Well, once I tell you, you'll most certainly understand because I'm sure you've had your own "last minute saves" that have kept your "fanny out of the fire too." Let me explain.

Yesterday I was minding my own business when I remembered with a startling screech..."Ahhh! I should've sent Aaron's wedding card days ago!" And my hubby specifically asked me to do it too; but with so much to do during his absence (he's with his buddies at Americade in Lake George - a huge motorcycle rally), I completely forgot! With no time to spare, I stopped to smell this most beautiful flower that sits outside my side door, raced upstairs to my "happy place," got out my Cuttlebug and zipped off this card! Voila! Something to check off my list...er, actually I had to put it ON the list before I could check it off, thus the reason for my forgetfulness!

But don't you just love quick, spur of the moment, panic cards that you can whip out in a matter of minutes? I do, and here's the one I did! It's nothing sensational but it'll most definitely do! A little Cuttlebugging here, and die cutting there, pearl pasting, bow tieing, and TA DA - IT'S DONE! (And no one will ever know I almost forgot!)

May the days ahead be just as you expect, with no "Oops! I forgot!" 's in them!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Fantastic card!! don't cuttlebugs rock:)
hugs

Roxy said...

This is great! WOuld that be Aaron who was our intern at church a few years back?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Deby! Simple, but elegant and very beautiful!
Hugs, Vanja

Anne said...

What a gorgeous card Deby. Soemtimes less is more, both in time thinking about it and in embellishments!

Nice one.

Hope you're getting lots of crafting time with your hubby away :)

Debby said...

I'm glad you still have a hiney. Quite important don't you think. Now this card. Is gorgeous. We should all do less complicated things. What folder is this? I need it!