Thursday, June 11, 2009

Scores, Folds & Stickers!


Have any of you tried one of these folded cards? My friend, Rox, showed me how to do one a couple of weeks ago. As the weird little German guy used to say on the TV show "Laugh In," Very interesting!" It's not one of my favorite type of cards, but it was fun doing just the same. And yes, I will definitely do more in the future! This is what it looks like all folded up...




...and opened! I used a bunch of stickers from an old SU scrapbooking kit, plus some punches, DSP, etc.

If you haven't made one yet but would like to give it a try, let me know and I'll give you the instructions!

I'm a parent chaperone on one of my kids' field trips to the dam this morning so I must get ready. Yep, we get to go down inside the thing and see all the inner workings, learn the history, etc. It's definitely not something I look forward to doing, even though I've done it before. I'm a bit claustrophobic and it just gives me the willy's. But, oh, the things we do for our kids!

Happy Thursday everybody!

7 comments:

Suzy said...

Great card. I try to do someone so:) When i will have tima :)

Janet said...

wow how cool is this! i nead to try one!
hugs

Roxy said...

Well done grasshopper! It looks great Deby. I know these can get frustrating at times. I still haven't finished the one I started when you were here.

Anne said...

They're fun to make, aren't they? You've made a great job of this card Deby, it looks good
Hugs
Anne

Viv said...

Great card Deby - must try one of these!

Anonymous said...

I've never tried to make something like this, it's fabulous! You did a great job with it, Deby!

I hope you had a great time even though you weren't really looking forward to going. :)

Hugs, Vanja

Debby said...

Wow look at you! I have been intending to make one of these but am so ADD sometimes I never seem to get to it. Great card!