Saturday, September 27, 2008

My 3-Day Shirts Are Done!

Rox and I brainstormed our shirts yesterday and this is what we came up with!
Let me know what you think and which is your favorite!




White One: very basic. My name, pink ribbon & team name on upper left top. 3-Day Walker logo on bottom right.







Pink One: It says, "Big or Small, Save 'Em All!" Cupcakes really have nothing to do with anything except that we've decided it's what one feels and looks like when stuffed into a sports bra!








Green One: This is my personal favorite. We took a Gina K stamp and stamped it - then scanned it - then arranged and printed it on transfer paper. Once ironed on, we "glittered" the polka dots inside each image.







Here's a close-up of the images!
Very fun!
(So you know - Rox and I will wear the white shirt to church tomorrow when they pray for us. It's the most benign of them all!


6 comments:

Roxy said...

Yup! gives a whole new meaning to muffin cups! LOL!!!! They all look great! Can't wait to try mine on!

Kim Marie said...

Of course the green one is my fav...so clever!!

But I do love the cupcake saying...darling!

Thanks for the tag...hopefully I get to it this weekend! See you tomorrow!
K

BritChickNY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BritChickNY said...

OOPs! Deleted my comment! Anyway, I love the pink one! (of course!) but they all are great! Hugs to you both as you head out and look forward to hearing about the walk when you get home.

Kristen said...

Great shirts. Good luck on the walk.

kareN stampZ said...

Love the green one - but's it's my fav colour so I maybe biased. YES good luck for the walk