Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Pictures With My New Camera!

Hi Everyone! This is my darling 10-year old! I figured out how to work my new camera (love it!) and asked her to pose for the very first photo (which she graciously agreed to do)! Doesn't she have the most beautiful smile? She loves to stamp as much as me; in fact, often times you'll find her in my stamp room right next to me working on her projects while I'm working on mine! She's pretty good too! She loves layers and embellishments (who doesn't?) so she makes some pretty cute cards! She's sold a few too! Thank you sweetheart for being Mom's helper! I love you!



And this is a card I made a couple weeks ago just for fun. My friend, Rox, let me borrow her new Upsy Daisy set (thanks, Rox!) so I played around with it, made several in various colors and layouts, mailed most, and have this one left just waiting for the right person to mail it to. I usually make cards as I need them but at this point in time I was ahead of the game so I had time to play!




And this last picture is of a card I made many, many moons ago. Why I was saving it, I don't know, because it's really cute! Very simple ("Less is more," or so they say), yet to the point. I cuttlebugged the Night of Navy Background (which you can't see in this picture), then colored in the rocking chair with my Blender Pens and Watercolor Crayons. This stamp is one of the very first I bought off ebay when I was working at the furniture store. I have other furniture stamps too which you'll see as time goes on! And now to stamp some new stuff...


3 comments:

Roxy said...

Love the cards! Upsey Daisy is a lot of fun to play with, isn't it?

Leslie said...

Hi there Sofa Lady, it is nice to meet you. I am one of your sisters in the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers. I have read your entire page, you are indeed a unique woman and I cannot wait to get to know you more. I LOVE the pic of you on your Harley! I do not own one of my own, but have had a love affair with them since I was 12 years old. Though, I have never minded sitting behind my man, hanging onto him and sharing such a fun moment.
I also have 6 children from the ages of 21 to 2. They are not adopted, but they are my most cherished blessings and usually my biggest inspirations for all of my creativity.
Hope to see more of your creations, I love the upsy daisy stamps, can't wait to buy me a set.
Hugs, Leslie

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards!