Saturday, February 7, 2009

Home From California!

Hi Everyone!

I'm home but haven't downloaded (uploaded?) my pics from my camera yet. And now I'm off to a basketball game for my son. Hopefully I'll have some productivity to that end when I return. Who wants to clean the bathrooms anyway? Blogging is so much more fun!!!

I had a fabulous time at the CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) convention though. Wow. Talk about overload of possibilities!!! Kim, since you've been you know perfectly well what I mean. So many options!!! The place just oozed with imagination!

And my extended visit with my family was even more wonderful! What a time we had!

Did I mention the warm weather? Oh yeah - high 70s. Great! I came home to a 70 degree difference. What a reality check when I stepped off that plane!

I promise pics later! Time to hoot & holler for my son!

7 comments:

Debby said...

How fabulous you went to CHA. Was it great? Did you meet any great people? Tell all my dear. And I just got your message. What a sweetie for thinking of me. I can't wait! ;-)

Roxy said...

Welcome back! Maybe I can talk Betty into taking me next time. :-)

Kim Marie said...

WELCOME HOME!!

Isn't it somethin'?
Kim Marie

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!
I have something for you on my blog.
Hugs, Vanja

Anne said...

Photos please! Pretty please...

:0)

Glad you had such a great time

BritChickNY said...

Welcome back! Sad isn't it when we are all excited because our temps are in the 30's!!
Glad you had a good time.

kareN stampZ said...

wow sounds fantastic, can't wait