Thursday, January 22, 2009

Anaheim, CA Here I Come!

Hi Everyone! Sorry to "write and run," but I must! I have a zillion things to do yet before I can pack my suitcase for tomorrow's trip! I'm heading west for the CHA which is taking place in Anaheim, California beginning on Saturday, the 24th. My friend, Betty, and I are going together. She owns a little craft and gift shop nearby and I'm attending as her invited guest. Such fun is in the air! I can hardly wait! I will miss my DH and kids terribly, and oh yes, my new li'l pooch (another story...but let's just sum it up to say I went to the mall to buy a new comforter for my bed and came home with a new dog - all 2.3 lbs. of cute, cuddly fur!). Since they all will miss me too the homecoming on February 2nd will be sweet! (I'm staying a few extra days to visit with my family.)

I'll touch base when I return with lots of pictures and an update of all I experienced!

Think of me as I'm enjoying the 80 degree weather and sunshine while many are suffering through those long, cold, dark, snowy and sometimes unbearably cold & frigid temps! (I'm honestly not trying to rub it in.... hehehe).

TaTa!

5 comments:

Kim Marie said...

You are going to have so so so so so so much fun!!! Give Betty a hug for ME!! I'm there in spirit!!
Enjoy every bit of sunshine....and stamping!! Bring me back some of that wonderful DP, won't you? And if you get a chance...shake hands with Tim Holtz and give Gina K a hug for me if she's there!
We'll miss you!
Kim

Roxy said...

Go ahead, rub it in, but while you're enjoying 80 degree weather, I'll be snuggling up with my honey.
Have a great time and tell Betty to call me when she gets back. I need to stop out to her store.

Anne said...

Have a fab time Debby :)

Tereza Crump said...

I just found your blog and just reading your profile I can tell you are one FUN lady!! God bless and keep having fun!! I will be back for more ! Tereza

Kim Marie said...

Okay okay, you've been gone long enough!!! Where are the pictures and sickingly long list of goodies you've gotten??

Hurry home....I've tagged you on my blog!
Kim Marie