Sunday, March 21, 2010

Did You Miss Me?

What better way to get back in the swing of things here on my blog than to post a card of something I love...socks! My friend, Colleen, surprised me with not one, not two, but three pairs of Easter socks last week, and this is the card I made her to express my utmost thanks and appreciation!

I apologize for being so delinquent in my blogging duties. Life has a way sometimes of getting busier and more demanding than one would like, which is exactly what happened to me! Don't know how often I'll be able to post, but I'll try to do something at least once per week, ok?
Blessings all around!

5 comments:

Vanja said...

Hi Deby! It's good to see you posting, again! :) Fabulous card, I'm sure your friend is going to love it.
Hugs, Vanja

Roxy said...

Fabulous card! Gotta love those socks!

BritChickNY said...

Hey, it's all about the socks....

Debby said...

Hey Sofa Lady! Ms. Deby. I do miss you. I do understand how busy you are. Thank you for that email awhile back. How are things going? Shoot me an email when you have time. Card is cute. And I too am all about the socks. I put dollops of vaseline on my feet then put cozy socks on to help sink in the moisture. Rarely, and I mean rarely do my socks coordinate with everything else I have on. Hope you and your family are well. Miss you! Take care!

Leslie said...

Hey Deby, I thought I had been offline for a long time, I think you have me beat!! Hope to see you back soon. Love and hugs, Leslie